Share the report offers the easiest and fastest way to obtain an applicant’s credit report. Simply register and validate your identity – no complicated process and no waiting.
Official Experian® credit report with credit score and full details. No effect on the credit score – a ‘soft pull’. No credit report inquiry generated.
When you view someone’s credit report and score through Share The Report, you can be sure you are seeing their information directly from the credit bureau and not from a fax, scanned copy or printout.
The report includes:
- Credit Rating and Credit Score with up to 5 credit score factors ( VantageScore® 3.0 credit score range )
- Best Name ( with possible AKAs ), Address ( current / previous ) and Employer ( current / previous ) on file
- Credit History with Account Payments ( real estate / auto / revolving / installment / collection )
- Potentially negative Public Record filings ( bankruptcies / tax liens / foreclosures / civil judgements )
- Credit Inquiries ( past 24 months ) from lenders, credit card applications and personal loans
- No charge for the report! (paid for by the prospective tenant)
- Simply register and send your tenant a request.
- No credit card required
- You will be notified when they respond.
- No charge to register. No monthly or membership fees.
- Free customized online rental application
- Just register and validate your identity.
- Receive your complete Experian credit report and score.
- No impact on your credit score – no inquiry created
- Share with your prospective landlord.
Learn more at https://sharethereport.com